Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I'm in the AIR !

So I'm on my way to Thailand right now.  I was able to call my parents while at the Salt Lake Airport and also at the Los Angles airport.  While at LAX I was standing in line and guess who was behind me?...  Gordon Ramsay... pretty cool!  I always liked watching his cooking shows.   It was good to hear from my family and I'm excited to be traveling with 16 other missionaries who are all going to THAILAND!

There was a woman in the airport that noticed we were all wearing badges.  She asked us what we were doing and we told her we were missionaries and were traveling to Thailand to serve the people and share a message of Christ with them.  She seemed pretty impressed with us and thanked us for being such good examples.  She then insisted on buying us all dinner at the airport.   One of the missionaries accepted the money but I don't think we were supposed to.  In any case, it was nice that there are people out there that are kind and generous.



No comments:

Post a Comment